Tuesday 19 April 2016

Wild flowers at Messines

Thanks to my chum Mick I've a renewed interest in the complicated chunk of retirement windfall better known as 'The Big Camera'. It was once my weapon of choice but was confined to the overhead locker  when its much smaller Canon (go anywhere) brother was purchased
So basically I never got round to finding out why some of my shots in the early travelling days turned out to be (IMHO) rather good. I now realise it was by pure chance and me of course having it set on 'Auto' mode all the time. So just like most folks only use ten per cent of the capability of a PC when pressing it in to action, thus I had a 'Samurai Sword' and only used it to peel the veg…..

Anyhow with seemingly little to shoot while ensconced in our habitual home at Camperstop Messines for a week or so prior to arrival of family…
I go out in search of pretty flowers…
Roughy Toughy Men look away…
































Isn't Nature just a beautiful thing!


Man's only intrusion in to the wonderful area around the site

When we come to Portugal this is where we feel is 'Home'





No comments:

Post a Comment