Monday 26 January 2015

To Wilco..


A few days ago I had a harrowing call from a friend in the UK to inform me of the sudden tragic death of an old work chum of mine, Chris Wilkinson (middle left)

Words cannot properly express Chris how your chums feel right now. You were a friend to me and an inspiration to the rest of the muppets in the photo above (Red Watch Carlton)

All watches experience a short period of 'togetherness' where they feel they are invincible and its just fun, fun, fun…all the way
This was our time….

You will be sorely missed my friend by many more people than you could have imagined..

2 comments:

  1. Rip Willo. A very nice bloke :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. R.i.p Mate truly an inspiration to me,

    A very fitting tribute Pete sums it up nicely.

    A band of brothers.

    Paul c

    ReplyDelete